ADM animacja zabiegu rekonstrukcji piersi
Czym jest ADM firmy Meccellis Biotech?
ADM zastosowanie w chirurgii plastycznej i rekonstrukcyjnej piersi
- 100% biologic: no preservative agent
- Adapted shapes
- Easy to use
- Fast hydration
BREAST RECONSTRUCTION SURGERYAcellular dermal matrix for breast reconstruction.
ACELLULAR DERMAL MATRIXThe biological implant CELLIS® Breast is made from porcine collagen dermis. The production process preserves the essential qualities of the extracellular matrix.
The implant is purified from its genetic elements (cells, DNA, RNA, epitopes) allowing optimal support throughout the tissue regeneration process.
CELLIS® BREAST, A NEW SOLUTION FOR BREAST RECONSTRUCTIONThe improvement of surgical techniques in breast reconstruction is a perpetual objective for all surgeons.
In this context, the new acellular matrix Cellis Breast brings an innovative alternative for breast reconstruction that needs a tissue reinforcement in case of weakness or skin defect.
OBJECTIVES CELLIS® BREAST
- Bring a tissue coverage and a partial or total tissue reinforcement of the breast implant
- Reduce the visible appearance and help mask the breast implant palpability thanks to the tissue coverage of the matrix
- Form a tissue « hammack » above the breast implant to obtain a more natural ptosis, reduce the risk of exposure and migration of the breast implant
- Allow the surgeon to determine the lateral and inframammary fold
- Avoid using the serratus muscle
- Offer a larger tissue envelope of the breast implant. Therefore, reduce the number of expansions needed and facilitate an immediate reconstruction.
EXAMPLE OF CLINICAL CASEThis is the case of a prophylactic bilateral mastectomy in women, 34 years old, with BRCA2 mutation carrier. Small ptosis. A periareolar incision was made to move up the areola to a higher position. This breast reconstruction was performed with the use of an acellular dermal matrix.
Brochure is intended for healthcare professionals only.
The « Instructions for Use » attached to the packaging of each Cellis® Wound product should be read carefully.